This screen displays recent communications between customers and core returns administrators.
1. Source System: this list displays all Source Systems which are used to populate records in the Core Returns database. (e.g., Phx Supply Chain Services -AVS). If you order parts from different facilities, each facility will have its own source system where data is stored. If you wish to view records for only one facility, you may filter the records by that facility's source system.
Useful Tip: Since alerts are specific to a customer, you should not need to select Source System on this screen, in most cases.
2. To link directly to the comments page for a particular Alert, just click on the active links displaying purchase order/part number.
3. A red flag next to an Alert means the comments for that Alert have not yet been read.
To remove Alerts that you no longer wish to see on this page, check the box next to the Alerts you wish to delete and click Remove.
4, 5. Select All: Click this when you wish to check the boxes (3) next to ALL Alerts. You must then click "Remove" to delete the selected items.
Select All Read: Click this when you wish to check the boxes next to only READ Alerts (Alerts without a red flag). You must then click "Remove" to delete the selected items.
Unselect All: Click this when you wish to remove checks from the boxes next to ALL Alerts.
6. Received Date & Time: all displayed dates/times are for Phoenix, Arizona (MST).
7. To skip this page without reading or removing Alerts, click Bypass Alerts.