LED Fuselage Anti-Collision Light (FACL)
Honeywell Aerospace – a worldwide leader in the design, supply and support of exterior aircraft lighting systems – offers the LED Fuselage Anti-Collision Light (FACL) to replace the Xenon FACL on the Boeing 737NG, 757, 767 and 777 series of aircraft. CFR-compliant for color (25.1397) and light output (25.1401).
A Standard In Aircraft Lighting That You Can Trust
All Honeywell LED products undergo rigorous testing to ensure they meet advertised performance. Based onproven experience meeting performance, quality, reliability and on-time delivery commitments, Honeywelloptimizes our LED applications in the areas of optical design and control, power management, thermal management, and environmental protection.
- Plug-and-play LED upgrade
- Increases aircraft safety and recognition through improved light output, color and uniformity
- Reduces operator costs through:
- reduction in maintenance and improvement in aircraft availability
- LED life up to 50,000 hours (10x improvement over Xenon)
- built-in thermal management to sustain the minimum regulatory requirements for anti-collision light output over the life of the LEDs
- robust environmental protection
- contributions to fuel savings
- integrated power supply results in weight reduction of 9-12 lbs/aircraft
- input power decreased by over 85% (reduce from 410 VA to 60 VA) resulting in less draw on aircraft power generation
- Simplified operator logistics:
- common spare parts provisioning for all platforms include the LED module, power supply, lens and lens assembly to help reduce inventory and improve cash flow.
- mod kit allows reuse of current lens (either cylindrical or faired lens) to reduce retrofit cost and minimize types of lens parts necessary to stock. Faired lens available to help reduce drag.
Honeywell offers the LED Fuselage Anti-Collision Light (FACL) to replace the Xenon FACL on the Boeing 737NG,757, 767 and 777 series of aircraft. CFR compliant for color (25.1397) and light output (25.1401).
On Wheels, Rails or Wings: Honeywell Uses UVC Light to Reduce Viruses in...
The Honeywell UV Treatment System is a portable, compact and cost-effective UVC system specifically designed for transportation systems like aircraft, buses and more.
Honeywell Signs New Distribution Agreement with Sherwood Aviation for Mechanical...
Honeywell has selected Sherwood Aviation as a new world-wide distributor for mechanical components and other products on military and government platforms.
Honeywell Survey Reveals 81% of Travellers are Ready to Take Their Next Flight...
Air travellers show a desire for aircraft cabins cleaned by ultraviolet (UV) light to boost confidence in flying again.
Honeywell's Cool New Rocky Research Business Takes the Heat
Honeywell acquires thermal management company Rocky Research to enhance directed energy capabilities.