Your browser is not supported.
For the best experience, please access this site using the latest version of the following browsers:
By closing this window you acknowledge that your experience on this website may be degraded.
Honeywell’s anti-ice valves improve flight safety by preventing ice buildup on engine cowl and flight control surfaces.
- Frequently Asked Questions
Our anti-ice valves improve flight safety by preventing ice buildup on engine cowl and flight control surfaces.
Our lightweight and highly-efficient air management solutions monitor and control cabin temperature and air flow in the cockpit, passenger, and cargo areas and also provide secondary cooling for avionics simultaneously. These solutions also manage the aircraft’s engine bleed air and provide ice protection for flight control surfaces.
Our systems use digital data bus technology to provide advanced functionality, including fault isolation and annunciation.
We also offer a variety of controls and sensors for both air cycle and vapor cycle systems.
Honeywell’s anti-ice valves offers:
- Proven air and thermal system design and development capability
- Innovative technologies that increase system efficiency and performance
- Solutions designed to reduce operating costs and improve reliability
- Comprehensive offering of integrated and federated systems in electric and electro-pneumatic configurations
- Leading developer and integrator of more electric aircraft environmental control system architectures
- Global repair service, logistics and customer support network
Anti-icing systems are designed for activation before the aircraft enters icing conditions to prevent the formation of ice so they include motorized, pneumatically and electro-pneumatically actuated movement of hydraulically controlled valves.
Anti-ice valves improve flight safety by preventing ice buildup on engine cowl and flight control surfaces.