Honeywell high temperature electronic components are useful for sensor instrumentation in extreme temperature environments.
Several Honeywell high temperature electronic components are useful for sensor instrumentation in extreme temperature environments including:
- The HT1104 quad operational amplifier an excellent choice for amplifying/scaling a variety of small output sensor signals such as pressure strain gauges (0-30mV full scale), temperature sensors, linear voltage differential transducer (LVDT) and proximity sensors.
- The HTOP01 can be used with high precision analog signals.
- If several sensor signals are required in your system:
- The low leakage HT1204 quad analog switch or 16:1 or 8:2 multiplexers (HT506/HT507) may be used to gate sensor signals through a common signal conditioning block.
- Applications with even smaller sensor signal outputs such as ultra-high temperature photo-diodes or accelerometers may require the extremely low leakage (a few pA at 250°C) of the HT1104Z high impedance quad operational amplifier.