Your browser is not supported.
For the best experience, please access this site using the latest version of the following browsers:
By closing this window you acknowledge that your experience on this website may be degraded.
Honeywell high temperature electronic components are useful for sensor instrumentation in extreme temperature environments.
Several Honeywell high temperature electronic components are useful for sensor instrumentation in extreme temperature environments including:
- The HT1104 quad operational amplifier an excellent choice for amplifying/scaling a variety of small output sensor signals such as pressure strain gauges (0-30mV full scale), temperature sensors, linear voltage differential transducer (LVDT) and proximity sensors.
- The HTOP01 can be used with high precision analog signals.
- If several sensor signals are required in your system:
- The low leakage HT1204 quad analog switch or 16:1 or 8:2 multiplexers (HT506/HT507) may be used to gate sensor signals through a common signal conditioning block.
- Applications with even smaller sensor signal outputs such as ultra-high temperature photo-diodes or accelerometers may require the extremely low leakage (a few pA at 250°C) of the HT1104Z high impedance quad operational amplifier.