Your browser is not supported.
For the best experience, please access this site using the latest version of the following browsers:
By closing this window you acknowledge that your experience on this website may be degraded.
HGuide i300 MEMS Inertial Measurement Unit
9 DOF IMU / 9 axis IMU
The HGuide i300 inertial measurement unit (IMU) is a small, non-ITAR, micro-electro-mechanical system (MEMS) IMU.
The HGuide i300 IMU utilizes proven inertial sensor technology originally created for aerospace applications and is perfect for customers who require an advanced precision inertial solution on land, air or sea. Also, this IMU provides accurate and dependable guidance, control and pointing capabilities under the most demanding environments.
The HGuide i300 includes MEMS gyroscopes, accelerometers and magnetometers, making it a 9 degrees of freedom (DOF) IMU. It’s easily integrated into any architecture using standard communications interfaces and a wide range of voltage requirements. The i300’s extremely small size (1 cubic inch), lightweight (35 grams) and low power requirements (0.5 watts) make the unit ideal for a wide range of industrial applications, including agriculture, AUVs, communications, industrial equipment, marine, oil and gas, robotics, survey and mapping, stabilized platforms, transportation, UAVs and UGVs.
Key Honeywell Advantages
- Decades of experience producing inertial sensors
- Ability to provide a scalable, cost-effective solution for any application
- Performance levels – and costs – aligned with your needs
- World-class inertial sensor development, calibration and compensation expertise
- Configurable options with selectable output data rates and filtering
- Multiple, configurable communication protocols
- Proven reliability, dependability and ruggedness
Available Accessories From Honeywell
HGuide Evaluation Kits
- Custom PC connection board that will convert RS-422 to USB
- USB cable that connects the interface PC connection board with your computer
- USB flash drive loaded with our HGuide Data Reader software
- Quick start guide