HG1120 MEMS Inertial Measurement Unit
9 DOF IMU / 9 axis IMU
The HG1120 is a high performance micro-electro-mechanical system (MEMS) inertial measurement unit (IMU) designed to meet the needs of applications across various markets including agriculture, AUVs, industrial equipment, robotics, survey/mapping, stabilized platforms, transportation, UAVs and UGVs.
With industry standard communication interfaces and a wide input voltage range the HG1120 is easily integrated into a variety of architectures. The extremely small size, lightweight and low power make the HG1120 ideal for most applications.
The HG1120 includes MEMS gyroscopes, accelerometers and magnetometers, making it a 9 degrees of freedom (DOF) IMU.. In addition, the HG1120 employs an internal environmental isolation system to attenuate unwanted inputs commonly encountered in real world applications. The internal isolation and other proprietary design features ensure the HG1120 is rugged enough to meet the needs of the most demanding users.
The HG1120 is not ITAR controlled. Its Export Control Classification Number (ECCN) is 7A994.
Key Honeywell Advantages:
- Suitable applications include precision agriculture, surveying, platform control and motion compensation
- World class inertial sensor development, calibration and compensation
- Units feature a range of user configurable options with selectable output data rates and filtering
- RS-422 Asynchronous and SPI Interface protocols. CAN interface available upon request
- Proven reliability, dependability and ruggedness
Available Accessories From Honeywell
HGuide Evaluation Kits
- Custom PC connection board that will convert RS-422 to USB
- USB cable that connects the interface PC connection board with your computer
- USB flash drive loaded with our HGuide Data Reader software
- Quick start guide