Honeywell's high frequency (HF) radio, the Primus HF-1050, provides long distance communications in a powerful 200-watt system.
The Best Value in Class
Honeywell's high frequency (HF) radio, the Primus HF-1050, is poised to advance HF technology for the business and regional airline markets, while providing the best value for performance.
Long distance communications in a powerful 200-watt system
Designed with a unique upgradeable architecture, it ensures compatibility with future data communication standards. And with new, lighter system components, it offers a 20-percent weight savings, compared to other systems, the best value in its class.
• No shock mounts required - saving space
• Stored tuning in non-volatile memory; once tuned, always tuned
• 99 user-programmable channels
• Pre-programmed emergency channel at 2.182 MHz
• 246 international telecommunications union (ITU) maritime radiotelephone network channels stored in permanent, non-volatile memory
• 280,000 discrete operating frequencies covering the 2.0000 to 29.9999 MHz frequency range in 100 Hz steps
• High fidelity audio data input and data output for interface to external modems.
• Power amplifier and coupler can be separated or installed together to maximize installation flexibility