Your browser is not supported.
For the best experience, please access this site using the latest version of the following browsers:
By closing this window you acknowledge that your experience on this website may be degraded.
HG4930 S-Class MEMS Inertial Measurement Unit
6 DOF IMU / 6 axis MEMS IMU for Camera Stabilization
The HG4930 S-Class is a micro-electro-mechanical system (MEMS) inertial measurement unit (IMU) designed for applications like camera stabilization, antenna stabilization or gimbal stabilization.
It's small, light-weight and low power make it ideal for most applications and it optimizes latency and bandwidth without sacrificing accuracy.
The HG4930 includes MEMS gyroscopes and accelerometers, making it a 6 degrees of freedom (DOF) IMU. In addition, the HG4930 S-Class employs an internal environmental isolation system to attenuate unwanted inputs commonly encountered in real world applications. The internal isolation and other proprietary design features ensure the HG4930 S-Class is rugged enough to meet the needs of the most demanding users.
Three different performance grades of the HG4930 S-Class are available as off-the-shelf items. Honeywell screens and calibrates all of the MEMS inertial sensors utilized in the HG4930 IMU.
The HG4930 S-Class is not ITAR controlled. It's Export Control Classification Number (ECCN) is 7A994.
Key Honeywell Advantages:
- Decades of experience producing inertial sensors
- Ability to provide a scalable, cost-effective solution for any application
- Performance levels – and costs – aligned with your company’s needs
- High bandwidth and low noise for precision stabilization applications
- World-class inertial sensor development, calibration and compensation expertise
- Proven reliability, dependability and ruggedness
Available Accessories From Honeywell
HGuide Evaluation Kits
- Custom PC connection board that will convert RS-422 to USB
- USB cable that connects the interface PC connection board with your computer
- USB flash drive loaded with our HGuide Data Reader software
- Quick start guide