Your browser is not supported.
For the best experience, please access this site using the latest version of the following browsers:
By closing this window you acknowledge that your experience on this website may be degraded.
HGuide n580 Inertial Navigation System
IMU + GPS Aided Inertial Navigation System
The HGuide n580 inertial navigation system is a small, light-weight, self-contained, all-attitude inertial navigation system. The n580 can be used for a wide variety of industrial applications where continuous navigation information is a critical component.
The HGuide n580 inertial navigation system contains Honeywell's leading- edge HG4930 IMU technology and a powerful dual-antenna, multi-frequency, multi-GNSS RTK capability. Honeywell's integration expertise blends the IMU and GNSS data to provide an accurate, robust navigation service to your application with all the functionalities that you need, even in extended GNSS-denied environments.
The HGuide n580 inertial navigation system output data includes time- stamped position, velocity, angular rate, linear acceleration, roll, pitch and heading information at 100Hz. The internal GNSS receiver delivers GNSS-based heading. The HGuide n580 can accept a wide variety of external aiding sources to improve performance in GNSS-denied conditions.
Key Honeywell Advantages:
- Honeywell proven navigation algorithms for air, land and sea
- World- class inertial sensor development, calibration and compensation
- Proven reliability, dependability and ruggedness
- Accepts RTCM3 GNSS corrections
- Highest performing Inertial/GNSS navigator of its size, weight and price
- Configuration flexibility. Only purchase the features you need.
- Multiple configurable communication ports
- The HGuide n580 inertial navigation system is not ITAR controlled. Its Export Control Classification Number (ECCN) is 7A994
Available Accessories From Honeywell:
- HGuide n580 Terminated I/O Cable 1
- HGuide n580 Terminated I/O Cable 2
- HGuide n580 Unterminated I/O Cable 1
- HGuide n580 Unterminated I/O Cable 2
- Survey Antenna
- UAV Antenna
- 5m RF SMA Male to TNC Male Cable for Survey Grade Antenna
- 5m RF SMA Male to SMA Female Cable for UAV Antenna
RECENTLY ADDED IN 2022
We’ve refreshed our hardware to include the following new features:
- Ethernet connectivity
- Onboard data logging with USB access
- Direct DMI pulse input
- CAN J1939
- Status Indicator LEDs
- Enhanced Motion Detection algorithms
- Advanced Land Vehicle Motion algorithms