MCS-7147 Multi-Channel Satellite Communications System
Providing legacy Honeywell satellite communication systems an easy upgrade path to SwiftBroadband data and voice services.
Honeywell's customers with multi-channel satellite communications (MCS) 4000 or 7000 systems have the opportunity to replace the existing HP-600 high power amplifier with the HD-710 high-speed data unit, this upgrades them to the Inmarsat Swift 64 and SwiftBroadband services and provides the newest functionality in data and voice capabilities.
- A simple retrofit for existing MCS-4000/7000 systems
- Features simultaneous channels of classic aero voice, data and Swift64 or SwiftBroadband
- HD-710 offers two channels of Swift64 (64Kbps/channel) or two channels of SwiftBroadband (432 Kbps/channel), in addition to a 60 Watt linear high power amplifier
- Provides on-line connections at speeds ranging from 64 to 432 Kbps/channel when using either Swift64 or Swift Broadband and a convenient connection to email, internet, corporate network and video conference
Required for the 2020 Future Air Navigation System (FANS) 1/A Mandate on the following aircraft:
- Bombardier Global 5000 & Global Express
- Dassault Falcon F900 Series, F2000 Series, F7X (EASy)
- Dassault Falcon 900A / B / C / EX (Non-EASy)
- Dassault Falcon 2000 Classic (Non-EASy)
- Embraer Legacy 600 / 650
- Gulfstream PlaneView Cockpits G350 / 450 / 500 / 550
- Gulfstream IV / IV-SP / V
- Textron Cessna Citation X