AMT 700 Antenna
AMT-700 High-Gain Antenna
L-band tail mount Class 6 high gain antenna for Inmarsat single and multi-channel connectivity.
The AMT-700 is a complete ARINC 781 high gain antenna (HGA). The antenna is used to receive and transmit voice and data from aircraft via the Inmarsat satellite network, and supports multi-channel SwiftBroadband (Class 6 services).
- The AMT-700 is a mechanically steered Inmarsat antenna that meets ARINC 781 standards.
- Made up of only two line replacement units: an antenna unit and a diplexer/low noise amplifier. The antenna is lightweight (4.3 lb.)
- Integrated autopilot control unit in order to provide greater flexibility for installation.
- High gain antenna – achieving greater than
- 13.5dBic over 100 percent of the Inmarsat coverage volume.