Honeywell Forge Flight Efficiency
Honeywell Forge Flight Efficiency
Increase efficiency and savings with Honeywell’s Forge Flight Efficiency service for airline operators and pilots.
Flight Data Analytics Platform and Trajectory Optimization Tools
Honeywell’s Forge Flight Efficiency offering combines our flight data analytics platform with our growing suite of trajectory optimization tools to unlock savings using data-driven decision-making.
Honeywell Forge Flight Efficiency brings together all flight variables in one place, including flight plans, weather, navigation charts, aircraft performance and more to give customers a comprehensive look at fleet and environment data, to lock in flight schedules, to increase efficiencies and to reduce costs.
- Integrates flight data into a one-stop shop, combined with powerful advisory and routing tools.
- Provides clear analysis and real-time insights.
- Improves data quality across the organization. Better quality means better decisions.
- Unlocks savings beyond standard efficiency initiatives.
Helping Airlines Make Real-Time Decisions on Operations
Here are some of the ways Honeywell Forge Flight Efficiency helps operators and pilots streamline for increased efficiency and savings:
- Efficient flight paths: Pilots can view historical flight trajectories from an airline to request shortcuts in real time, even when up in the air. Airlines can also hone in on opportunities for savings by evaluating the use of procedures like acceleration altitude reduction and continuous descent operations at airports where they are applicable since climb and descent phases typically use high amounts of fuel.
- Historical information on airports: The service allows pilots to visualize approaches into and out of an airport and typical holding patterns, which is especially useful when flying into unfamiliar locations. It also allows the pilot to make decisions on standard fuel-saving initiatives, such as using a single engine to taxi out to the runway.
- Adjusting for changing variables: Airlines create flight plans based on information around winds and temperatures that can change from the time the plan is made to the time it is executed. Honeywell Forge Flight Efficiency’s vertical optimization tool allows pilots and operators to adjust the altitude of the flight plan based on current information, which is also crucial in fuel savings.
Proven Value to Customers
Honeywell’s flight data analytics platform is used by more than 30 customers across the globe managing more than 2,300 aircrafts every day. Customers already have used the analytics tool and vertical optimization app to save thousands of tons of fuel.
The service is currently available for purchase and is on a subscription basis that can scale to the size of any airline’s needs and budget.
Scalable and Flexible Solution
Honeywell Forge Flight Efficiency can be scaled to meet any customer’s needs. Honeywell Forge Flight Efficiency is extensively adaptable and has delivered value to carriers of all kinds and sizes, from the largest airline fleets in the world to small charter operators and cargo carriers.
We also offer highly rated workshops to familiarize customers and their stakeholders with the Honeywell Forge Flight Efficiency tools, facilitating low-impact implementation and rapid results.