Honeywell Forge Connected Maintenance
Reduce aircraft downtime and lower costs with Honeywell’s Honeywell Forge Connected Maintenance service, that takes the surprises out of maintenance.
Connected Maintenance is part of Honeywell’s Honeywell Forge analytics platform. It reduces aircraft downtime and lowers costs through:
- Predictive maintenance: Advanced analytics provide alerts of impending failures and prescribed maintenance actions.
- Cognitive diagnostics: Machine learning reduces troubleshooting and allows faster fixes.
- Wireless data transfer: Wirelessly moves databases, software and flight data to and from the aircraft.
Connected Maintenance delivers predictive, prescriptive analytics for systems throughout the aircraft:
Honeywell Forge Connected Maintenance doesn’t just show trends; it gives specific alerts about impending failures and advises you on the best way to fix them. Our algorithms prevent false alarms by sifting through nuisance fault messages coming off your aircraft and only alerting you when there is a 98% probability that a failure is imminent.
Other benefits include:
- 35% Reduction in operational disruptions
- 1.5% No fault-found rate
- 100% Existing data without costly retrofitting
- 10-15% Reduction in premature removals.