Your browser is not supported.
For the best experience, please access this site using the latest version of the following browsers:
By closing this window you acknowledge that your experience on this website may be degraded.
Sikorsky UH-60 Black Hawk
Sikorsky UH-60 Black Hawk
Improve operational readiness, dependability, and safety with Honeywell solutions for the Sikorsky UH-60 Black Hawk.
Honeywell is proud to be a significant content provider for the UH-60 helicopter. From commercial to military missions, our advanced avionics to mechanical systems provide the power to protect and the technology to perform.
- Superior range, ground mapping and weather analysis
- Reduces life cycle costs more than four-fold
- 25% reduction in diversions and earlier detection reduces delays due to bad weather.
- New design reduces obsolescence issues
- Low probability of intercept/detection
- Integrates with CAAS cockpit
- MIL-STD 1553, ARINC 429 or analog
- Twice the reliability of alternative systems
Emergency Locator Transmitter (ELT)
- Portable Survival Emergency Locator Transponder
- Automatic activation instantly upon immersion in water
- 12-year battery life service
- Meets crash survivability requirements of FAA TSO C91a, TSO C126/TSO-126A
Health Usage Monitoring System
- Condition-based maintenance system that supports rotor track and balance and vibration/ health monitoring of critical aircraft rotating components
- Enhances safety, increases availability, and reduces man hour and parts cost
- Smaller size, weight, and power consumption
- More memory, smaller data file size, and variety of transfer methods
- Easier data analysis and management
- Honeywell is currently the HUMS provider for Special Operations MH-60L/M, US Coast Guard MH-60T, and USAF HH-60 fleets
Universal Search Light
- Fully integrated dual mode search light – solid-state laser diodes boosts infrared performance to an unprecedented 80 NRI
- Sealed actuation mechanism protects gears, ensuring a longer life span and reduced maintenance costs for operators
- Water resistant to 2 ft. depth
60 kVA Generator
- 33% more power with minimum aircraft modifications
- Drop-in replacement with the same proven performance and reliability as existing 45kVA system
- Self contained, all-attitude, tightly coupled navigation system that meets the most challenging military requirements and DO178/254 Level A civil interoperability capabilities
Air Turbine Starter Upgrade
- Enables higher reliability with >4,000 hours MTBF
- Drop-in replacement with no modifications required
Sky Connect Tracker 3 Advanced
- Iridium based SATCOM system for tracking, texting and telephone
- New support for Iridium Push-to-Talk service and cellular data service for Flight Data Monitoring
- HDR software upgrade used to enhance Inmarsat L-band services
- SwiftBroadband channels provide up to 650 Kbps per channel
- Higher reliability design to ensure power when you and less maintenance
- 20 variations flying on military and commercial aircraft
LED DUAL-MODE RED/IR ANTI-COLLISION LIGHT
- The LED Upper/Lower Anti-Collision Lights (Dual Mode) are designed to replace the Xenon Anti-Collision Lights on the UH-60
- Drop-in installation (Note: electrical change to +28VDC).
- Provides aircraft safety and recognition.
- Reduces operator costs