HG1125 and HG1126 MEMS Micro Inertial Measurement Units
The HG1125 and HG1126 are micro-electro-mechanical system (MEMS) micro inertial measurement units (IMU) designed to meet the needs of a range of applications and markets.
These IMUs are designed for harsh environments that require rugged inertial performance in a small form factor.
Applications include drilling, military projectile, munitions, interceptor platforms, unmanned aerial vehicles and commercial avionics.
Key Honeywell Advantages:
- World-class inertial product development, calibration and compensation.
- Proven reliability, dependability and ruggedness.
- High G capable to 40kG.
- LVDS asynchronous standard protocols.
- Highest-performing MEMS IMU of its size and price.
- Quick start evaluation kit available.