Your browser is not supported.
For the best experience, please access this site using the latest version of the following browsers:
By closing this window you acknowledge that your experience on this website may be degraded.
How do I setup my online ordering account?
How do I setup my online ordering account & quick checkout profile(s)?
Follow these steps to setup what Honeywell customer accounts you will see in at the top of the page to select from for online ordering.
Scroll further down to see how to save quick checkout profiles for repeat purchases.
Setup online ordering accounts
1. Click Your Name at the top
2. Click Manage My Account
3. Click Change Ordering Accounts
4. Select the account(s) you wish to have available for online ordering
5. Click Select Accounts to save your selections
If you are seeing this page, the Honeywell account being used is inactive or blocked from online ordering. Follow the below steps to resolve:
1. Try using a different account number: click on the account number at the top of your screen and
2. Select a different account number using a different account
3. If you don't see an account selector at the top of your screen, complete steps 1-5 above
4. If your account is new, wait 24 hours for the account to become active
5. If none of the above resolve this issue, click Customer Support and report your issue. A Honeywell representative will then review your inactive or blocked account and advise how to resolve.
Click here to check how to Setup quick checkout profiles