Upgrade to LASEREF IV and Save
Special Pricing and Honeywell Trade-In Credit Now Available
There has never been a better time to upgrade to the superior performance of the LASEREF IV inertial reference system from Honeywell. Earlier generation LASEREF II and LASEREF III systems are obsolete and Honeywell stopped supporting them on Dec. 31, 2019.
The LASEREF IV Inertial Reference Unit (IRU) is the ideal replacement for the LASEREF II or LASEREF III you may be flying today.
Benefits and features include:
- Automatic re-align function for post flight alignments for quick turn
- Auto-calibration of sensors to maintain optimal performance over time
- Lowest cost of ownership with 30% higher reliability and improved maintenance
- 35% weight and power reduction compared to the LASEREF III
- Can be updated to the latest magnetic variation tables for IFR precision approach capability.
Customers who wish to upgrade to the LASEREF IV with Duncan Aviation are eligible for a $26.250 Honeywell trade-in credit plus attractive promotional pricing.
Why waiting? Honeywell Trade in-credits and special pricing will expire soon!
Contact Duncan Aviation now and request a quote!