If you are looking for precision Inertial Reference products, Honeywell’s LASEREF family is the de-facto industry standard for the commercial aerospace market segment. The benefits of choosing Honeywell’s LASEREF products are:
- They provide the lowest cost of ownership with exceptionally long life
- The inertial reference unit (IRU) serves as a GNSS-denied solution with completely on-aircraft autonomous navigation capability in the advent of GNSS interruption or jamming
- The ring laser gyroscopes (RLG) and accelerometers are designed to perform over the entire range of Aerospace environments while delivering very stable performance
- The lowest weight IRU on the market today
- Designed to safety critical Design Assurance Level A with applicable civil TSOs
- Gyro compassing eliminates the need for magnetic sensors
- Supports HUD, SVS, and high bandwidth SATCOM installations. Meets requirements for RNP AR with 100% availability.
- The LASEREF IV is the latest generation in Honeywell’s inertial reference product family. Designed to offer different performance grades in the same package, the LASEREF IV allows for the same interfaces, form factor, and mounting procedures between the different performance grades for customization to meet unique mission requirements.
The LASEREF IV is a ring laser gyro-based inertial reference unit that replaces the aging LASEREF II and III, which became obsolete at the end of 2019 and are no longer supported through Honeywell.
This configuration provides a lighter, simple unit replacement with higher reliability, standard communication bus digital outputs, and improved maintenance, providing the lowest cost of ownership for inertial reference systems.
Thinking about our customers´ needs, Honeywell and Dassault Aircraft Services (DAS) have partnered to bring to market a seamless unit replacement, with a special price and trade-in credit. Dassault is fully equipped and has inventory to support your update now.
Contact Dassault Aircraft Services to find out more and take your aircraft’s inertial reference system to the next level.