Military Government Connectivity
Honeywell’s satellite communications solutions get your aircraft connected and mission ready within minutes.
Integrated with our SATCOM hardware is Honeywell Forge delivering enhanced capabilities and global coverage across a variety of network solutions.
Honeywell offers tailored packages for both helicopters and fixed-wing aircraft. Honeywell Forge airtime subscription services are available for any satellite communication hardware and provide solutions to help manage connectivity for the entire fleet with customizable plans to best fit your mission needs.
Book a briefing to get mission connected.
Make mission-critical decisions in an instant with JetWave, the next generation in satellite communications.
- Faster connections with data speeds up to 50 mbps
- Continuous access to real-time secure data via Inmarsat’s Global Xpress network
- Creates a situation room in the sky to keep your team operational at 40,000 feet
- Operates under the Inmarsat Global Xpress (GX) network so you can activate your airtime subscription with Honeywell Forge GX airtime service plans
- Customizable data plans to suit your mission requirements
Aspire 200™—Fixed Wing and Helicopters
Aspire 200 satellite communications hardware, combined with the High-Data Rate software package, translates into no data loss through the rotor blades, bringing high-speed, consistent connectivity to the helicopter environment for the first time.
- A compact system with up to 432-650 kbps per channel (depending on antenna type)
- Applications include video conferencing, large file transfer, full-motion video, Web and messaging
High Data Rate (HDR) Software Package —FIXED WING AND HELICOPTERS
Upgradeable on-wing on a range of Honeywell satellite communications systems, the High-Data Rate software package rate provides increased speed and reliability for video transfer, ISR and dedicated connectivity, without taking the aircraft out of service.
- Increased data rate – up to 650kbps per channel (with a high-gain antenna)
- Significant improvement in reliability in a cost-effective upgrade package
- Global connectivity for medium-bandwidth missions and in-flight productivity with Honeywell HSD Terminals on fixed-wing and helicopters
- HSD-400 High-speed Data Transceiver:
- Four channels of Swift64 Service or two channels of SwiftBroadband service over the Inmarsat I-4 satellite network.
- HSD-440 High-speed Data Transceiver:
- Offers both SwiftBroadband high-speed data services for cabin and safety services for the cockpit in one 8 MCU form factor.
- HSD-Xi High-speed Data Terminal:
- Increase the number of channels in an existing satellite communications system operating SwiftBroadband or Swift 64 services
SKY CONNECT TRACKER—HELICOPTERS
Sky Connect Tracker enables voice, data and position tracking via the Iridium network. Track mission progress and support the safety of personnel during hazardous operations.
- Near real-time tracking of aircraft status, 3D location, flight route and arrival time
- Quick and easy installation with minimal interruption of operations
VIPER – FIXED WING
The VIPER roll-on, roll-off, satellite communications terminal, paired with the Hatch-Mounted Inmarsat Antenna, enable C-130 and C-17 operators to quickly and easily equip aircraft with robust voice and data connectivity for any region of the world.
- Ideal for real-time data exchange with missions in remote or challenging environments, including search and rescue operations and elite forces deployments.
- Optimized to work with Swift 64 and SwiftBroadband services
CNX-900- FIXED WING AND HELICOPTERS
The CNX-900 cabin network router offers more bandwidth giving everyone onboard more speed so they’re able to download large files, stream videos and connect more devices to the internet, with the added luxury to host video conferences and surf the web with a secure, wireless connection. The CNX-900 also offers one of the most advanced routing software application suites offered today. The GoDirect routing software is aviation’s most advanced routing software application and provides a critical link between aeronautical local area network (LAN) and the wide area network (WAN) so that operators always have a reliable and stable in-flight wireless connection.
Still confused on what you need and if your platform is covered? Ask our experts to tailor your equipment needs based on your requirements and budget.
Book a briefing to get connected.