High-Speed Connectivity Airlines and Transport
Honeywell’s JetWave is the exclusive hardware that enable air transport and regional aircraft to connect to Inmarsat’s Global Xpress Ka-band service – GX Aviation.
GX Aviation is the only global consistent high-speed broadband network designed for mobile assets, all provided by a single operator.
The multi-channel satellite (MSC) JetWave terminals share the same antenna controller, modem and router hardware, with the business market, but has a fuselage mount antenna, MCS-8200.
- Operators on Inmarsat Aviation’s GX Ka-band network, enabled by three satellites covering the globe (polar regions excepted)
- True broadband connectivity, capability of speeds up to 50 mbps
- Service offered through industry-leading distribution partners
- Worldwide support through the vast network of distribution partners, Honeywell service centers and the Inmarsat ground network and product experts
- Service plan pricing remains constant throughout the contract period, enabling easier annual operating budget management and eliminating financial surprises