Your browser is not supported.
For the best experience, please access this site using the latest version of the following browsers:
By closing this window you acknowledge that your experience on this website may be degraded.
Honeywell offers a complete line of airline cockpit technologies, from integrated flight systems to radars and transponders. Our avionics are:
- Cutting edge: Competing systems are built on decades-old technology, but our systems incorporate the latest innovations. Our IntuVue radar, for example, scans at 17 tilt angles instead of the typical two. Our integrated multi-mode receiver is the first of its kind on the market.
- Intuitive: Younger pilots love the familiar, easy-to-use design of our flight management software and other systems. That lowers training costs and reduces pilot fatigue.
- Upgradeable: Honeywell tech is designed to expand. Upgrades are easy and can be accomplished during regular maintenance.
- Connected: Our avionics are built for the Connected Aircraft. They communicate with components throughout the airframe and integrate seamlessly with your in-flight connectivity system. Airlines save money and improve their on-time performance through crowdsourced weather, real-time database updates and instant reports on the health of the fleet.
Or learn more about Honeywell’s:
- IntuVue RDR-4000 Radar: The world’s best weather radar, with 17 tilt angles that create a 3-D view of the sky
- Next Generation Flight Management Systems: Intuitive and reliable cockpit control
- Integrated Multi-Mode Receiver: This first-of-its-kind, versatile receiver is GBAS-equipped
- TRA 100B Transponder: Brand-new technology and upgradeable, unlike the competition.
- Aircraft Data Gateway: Wirelessly transfers data on and off aircraft in real-time
- SmartTraffic CAS-100 Traffic Avoidance System: Boasts plenty of processing capacity for ADS-B In features
- Enhanced Ground Proximity Warning System (EGPWS): Optimized for any aircraft
- RTA-44D/50D Radio: Powerful, clear connections for voice and data
- Air Data Inertial Reference System (ADIRS): Our highly reliable, third-generation digital gyro system
- KGS-200 GPS/SBAS: Compatible with satellite-based augmentation systems worldwide
- ALA-52B Radar Altimeter: Lightweight hardware and faster algorithms deliver accurate readings up to 7,500 feet
- Primus-EPIC Cockpit System: Integrated cockpit systems for regional jets and the Embraer E-Jet family