As the world begins to establish some normalcy, many are packing their bags and pressing play on an otherwise paused travel itinerary. As these trips start to take flight, planes are finding themselves checking off maintenance plans and re-evaluating their 2021 maintenance strategy.
Honeywell’s Sr. Director of Aftermarket Sales, Paul David, joins us to discuss the top things operators need to consider for their aircraft costs in 2021.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Commonly overlooked maintenance costs
- Why outsourcing maintenance is recommended to stay on top of costs
- How MSP can make a difference for an operator or a flight department
- Which types of costs every flight department should budget for
- How MSP can benefit those with just one plane versus a fleet
- How obsolescence plays into maintenance
For more information on Honeywell’s Maintenance Service plans, please visit: https://aerospace.honeywell.com/en/learn/services/maintenance-and-service-plans