AOG Performance Update
AOG Performance Update
I, Ryan Soethe, AOG Leader, appreciate the opportunity to provide insight into Honeywell AOG and share my early perceptions as the new AOG leader for Honeywell Aero. My background working in Honeywell ISC gives me experience and a network to support broad improvement initiatives. I am very excited to initiate actions to improve customer engagement.
Challenging supply chains and robust demand have elevated AOG volumes over the last several years. As we conclude the summer months, we anticipate leveling off of AOG case volume growth as we continue to increase output across our operational sites. During this period of significant AOG volume, my immediate focus has been to improve the frequency and quality of each inquiry, status update or order resolution.
To help with the scale of the AOG team, we have initiated and implemented process changes that will support our worldwide team of AOG Agents.
- Weekly regional ISC repair site escalation review. Improved visibility of AOG performance of aging AOG cases. As well, support the AOG Agents with details related to the actions and timing to resolve your critical shortage.
- During May, we initiated an action related to case consolidation, allowing us to align several AOG cases with one agent based on a single part number to enable agents deeper understanding of the near-term recovery, which has improved our customers' status, response time, and efficiency gains. We have done this while balancing the need for 24x7 support with our AOG case initiation team.
- Developed automation software tasked to update you on your shipment(s) - this enables our AOG agent’s time better to allow us the opportunity to find alternative solutions to resolve material shortages.
- Implemented a monthly AOG agent scorecard internally, tracking agent productivity and quality of case management. Tracking our focus on improved customer satisfaction.
These initial actions have started to improve the service levels as we have seen improved customer satisfaction (CSAT) and agent satisfaction (ASAT) (see table below). We have areas of continued improvement related to delivery and providing early updates which we expect to see these scores continue to improve.
I ask you to utilize the portal for order entry as the quickest and most efficient way to get your order placed. AOG is also available via AOG@Honeywell.com and phone US: 800-601-3099 / Int’l: 602-365-3099 to recognize and status orders. Please ensure that when contacting our AOG team, you have the following information readily available:
- Aircraft Make, Model & Serial Number
- Aircraft Tail / Registration Number
- Operator / End-User Name & Address
- Location of Ground Aircraft
- Next Scheduled Flight / Minimum Equipment List (MEL) Expiration Date
- Failed Part Number (and Serial number if applicable)
Any additional details regarding the aircraft's current situation