AEROSPACE PERFORMANCE. INDUSTRIAL PRICES.
POSSIBILITIES OF NAVIGATION. MADE EASY.
The HG4930 is a very high performance Micro-Electro-Mechanical System (MEMS) based Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU) designed to meet the needs of applications across various markets including agriculture, AUVs, industrial equipment, robotics, survey/mapping, stabilized platforms, transportation, UAVs, and UGVs. With industry standard communication interfaces the HG4930 is easily integrated into a variety of architectures. The extremely small size, light weight and low power make the HG4930 ideal for most applications.
The HG4930 includes MEMS gyroscopes and accelerometers. In addition, the HG4930 employs an internal environmental isolation system to attenuate unwanted inputs commonly encountered in real world applications. The internal isolation and other proprietary design features ensure the HG4930 is rugged enough to meet the needs of the most demanding users.
The HG4930 is not ITAR controlled. Its Export Control Classification Number (ECCN) is 7A994.
Key Honeywell Advantages
- Highest performing MEMS IMU of its size and price
- World-class inertial sensor development, calibration, and compensation
- Smaller, lower power, and cost effective replacement for a fiber optic gyro (FOG) IMU.
- RS-422 Asynchronous and SDLC standard protocols
- Proven reliability, dependability, and ruggedness, through unit life