AEROSPACE PERFORMANCE. INDUSTRIAL PRICES.
POSSIBILITIES OF NAVIGATION. MADE EASY.
The HGuide n580 is a small, light-weight, self-contained, all-attitude Inertial/GNSS Navigator which can be used in a wide variety of platforms, applications and industries where continuous navigation information is a critical component.
The HGuide n580 contains Honeywell’s leading edge HG4930 IMU technology and provides a powerful dual-antenna, multi-frequency, multi-GNSS RTK capability. Honeywell’s integration expertise blends the IMU and GNSS data to provide an accurate, robust navigation service to your application with all the functionalities that you need.
The HGuide n580 output data includes time stamped position, velocity, angular rate, linear acceleration, roll, pitch and heading information. In dual-antenna mode, the device supports GNSS-based heading measurements.
Key Honeywell Advantages:
- Honeywell proven navigation algorithms for Air,
Land, and Sea
- World class inertial sensor development, calibration,
- Proven reliability, dependability, and ruggedness
- Accepts RTCM3 GNSS corrections
- Highest performing Inertial/GNSS navigator of its
size, weight, and price
- Configuration flexibility. Only purchase the features
- Multiple configurable communication ports
- The HGuide n580 is not ITAR controlled. Its Export
Control Classification Number (ECCN) is 7A994