PAR 46 and PAR 64 LED Lighting
Honeywell lighting technologies are all about making aircraft safer and easier to manage for pilots and controllers. To fulfill on this promise, our LED PAR 46 and PAR 64 lighting are designed to replace halogen lamps. Optimal for ATR, business and general aviation and military aircraft, we offer single mode functionality for the PAR 46 product family and single and dual mode available for PAR 64.
Honeywell has unparalleled experience of more than 20 years of developing LED lights for the exterior of aircraft, with products amassing over three billion LED flight-hours. Honeywell LED products undergo rigorous testing to ensure they meet advertised performance and the minimum light output required by regulatory agencies for anti-collision lighting.
Benefits of Honeywell’s PAR 46/64 LED Lighting
Our mission is to equip today’s aircraft with advanced technologies that meet the needs of the most challenging missions and increase safety and efficiency.
The new PAR 46 and PAR64 LED lights are a natural upgrade from obsolete halogen lights, offering reduced input power, improved maintenance cost and increased photometric life.
As this is a drop-in replacement, operators don’thave to modify their current platform to upgrade their existing housings to receive PAR 46 or 64 capability. This eliminates the need for additionallabor, reduces aircraft downtime and improves overall efficiency.
Key Honeywell Advantages:
- Drop-in replacement for current halogen lamps
- Optical output same or better than halogen versions
- Significant reduction in life-cycle maintenance and cost:
- Honeywell LED life = 50,000 hours VS:
- Halogen life = 10 to 100 hours
- Reduced input power (> 66% lower)
- Robust environmental protection
- Built-in thermal protection to sustain the minimum designed light output over the life of the LEDs
Customers who need support should email aerotechsupport@Honeywell.com.