Cockpit Systems and Displays
Avionics for Any Application
Honeywell offers an extensive array of cockpit products including displays, information management systems and flight management systems.
Honeywell has been the leading provider of navigation, display systems, flight controls, and flight management systems since the early days of aviation and space exploration. Honeywell led the evolution from electromechanical instruments to cathode ray tube (CRT) displays and from CRTs to high-performance color liquid crystal displays (LCDs).
Honeywell accelerated the transition away from analog cockpits with the introduction the Primus 1000/2000. The Primus 1000/2000 minimized the number of analog instruments, presented flight data on a need-to-know basis, and advanced three-axis autopilot.
Since the introduction of the Primus 1000/2000, Honeywell has continued to lead the industry with advanced cockpit solutions.
Today, our next generation Primus integrated avionics system is at the core of the Primus cockpit family: Epic / 2.0, Apex and Elite 875 / 885.
- 737 Display Electronics Unit
- Air Traffic Services Unit (ATSU) Airline Operational Communication
- CD-820 Control Display Unit
- CD-830 Control Display Unit
- DU 1310 Cockpit Display Unit
- Image Processing Module (v5)
- KDU 1080 Cockpit Display Unit
- Multi-Function Control and Display Unit (MCDU)
- Multi-Function Radar Display (MFRD)
- Remote Digital Display RDD100
- Terrain Display Unit
- Airplane Information Management System (AIMS)
- Onboard Maintenance Systems
- Primus 1000 Integrated Avionics System
- Primus 2000 Integrated Avionics System
- Primus Apex
- Primus Apex for Pilatus PC 12NG
- Primus Elite Upgrade Options
- Primus Epic
- Primus Epic 2.0 Integrated Avionics System for Pilatus PC-24
- Primus Epic for Dassault EASy II
- Primus Epic for Gulfstream PlaneView
- Primus Epic for Gulfstream Symmetry
- SmartView Synthetic Vision System