The Aspire® 200 Satellite Communications System is Honeywell's smallest Inmarsat SwiftBroadband system enabling simultaneous voice and data connectivity at rates up to 650kbps on all classes of aircraft. The Aspire 200 system can be installed with any of the Honeywell antennas to provide all classes of SwiftBroadband service.
The Aspire 200 Satellite Communications System provides cabin voice and data services through a single channel of Inmarsat SwiftBroadband. Voice services may be accessed through the Honeywell Aspire handset or another standard avionics handset. Data services may be accessed through wired or wireless (WiFi) Ethernet.
Honeywell has secured FAA and EASA supplemental type certification (STC) for the Aspire 200 Satellite Communications System for the AgustaWestland's AW139 platform. This is the first rotorcraft certification utilizing this newly developed Inmarsat high-data rate (HDR) service.
- Simultaneous voice and data connectivity
- Compact system with 200-650kbps per channel
- Configurable with any Honeywell L-band antenna
- Software upgradeable for Inmarsat HDR (650kbps)
- Small, lightweight system
- Interleaver waveform delivers error-free high-speed worldwide connectivity
- Ruggedized for helicopter environment