Improve operational readiness, dependability, and safety with Honeywell solutions for the Boeing AH-64 Apache.
The twin-engine H-60 family of helicopter, serves military forces dependably in some of the most extreme conditions found on earth. This versatile and dependable aircraft can support a range of missions, including anti-submarine warfare, anti-surface warfare, naval special warfare insertion, search and rescue, combat search and rescue, vertical replenishment, and medical evacuation.
Today, there are more than 2,300 aircraft in use by 25 nations around the world. Honeywell’s standard equipment on this aircraft includes Auxiliary Power Units (APU), Air Turbine Starter and Valve, Radar Altimeter, and Lighting Systems. Additional available Honeywell equipment includes the industry-leading Enhanced Ground Proximity Warning System (EGPWS) to enhance safety for the operator and Health and Usage Monitoring (HUMS) to increase operational efficiency of the aircraft.
Improve operational readiness, dependability, and safety with Honeywell solutions for the Sikorsky UH-60 Black Hawk.
Honeywell is proud to be a significant content provider for the UH-60 helicopter. From commercial to military missions, our advanced avionics to mechanical systems provide the power to protect and the technology to perform.
- Superior range, ground mapping and weather analysis
- Reduces life cycle costs more than four-fold
- 25% reduction in diversions and earlier detection reduces delays due to bad weather.
- New design reduces obsolescence issues
- Low probability of intercept/detection
- Integrates with CAAS cockpit
- MIL-STD 1553, ARINC 429 or analog
- Twice the reliability of alternative systems
Emergency Locator Transmitter (ELT)
- Portable Survival Emergency Locator Transponder
- Automatic activation instantly upon immersion in water
- 12-year battery life service
- Meets crash survivability requirements of FAA TSO C91a, TSO C126/TSO-126A
Health Usage Monitoring System
- Condition-based maintenance system that supports rotor track and balance and vibration/ health monitoring of critical aircraft rotating components
- Enhances safety, increases availability, and reduces man hour and parts cost
- Smaller size, weight, and power consumption
- More memory, smaller data file size, and variety of transfer methods
- Easier data analysis and management
- Honeywell is currently the HUMS provider for Special Operations MH-60L/M, US Coast Guard MH-60T, and USAF HH-60 fleets
Universal Search Light
- Fully integrated dual mode search light – solid-state laser diodes boosts infrared performance to an unprecedented 80 NRI
- Sealed actuation mechanism protects gears, ensuring a longer life span and reduced maintenance costs for operators
- Water resistant to 2 ft. depth
60 kVA Generator
- 33% more power with minimum aircraft modifications
- Drop-in replacement with the same proven performance and reliability as existing 45kVA system
- Self contained, all-attitude, tightly coupled navigation system that meets the most challenging military requirements and DO178/254 Level A civil interoperability capabilities
Air Turbine Starter Upgrade
- Enables higher reliability with >4,000 hours MTBF
- Drop-in replacement with no modifications required
Sky Connect Tracker 3 Advanced
- Iridium based SATCOM system for tracking, texting and telephone
- New support for Iridium Push-to-Talk service and cellular data service for Flight Data Monitoring
- HDR software upgrade used to enhance Inmarsat L-band services
- SwiftBroadband channels provide up to 650 Kbps per channel
- Higher reliability design to ensure power when you and less maintenance
- 20 variations flying on military and commercial aircraft
LED DUAL-MODE RED/IR ANTI-COLLISION LIGHT
- The LED Upper/Lower Anti-Collision Lights (Dual Mode) are designed to replace the Xenon Anti-Collision Lights on the UH-60
- Drop-in installation (Note: electrical change to +28VDC).
- Provides aircraft safety and recognition.
- Reduces operator costs