AH-1000 Attitude and Heading Reference Systems (AHRS)
AH-1000 Attitude Heading Reference Systems
Honeywell’s AH-1000 Attitude and Heading Reference Systems (AHRS) is a micro-electromechanical system attitude and heading reference system designed to serve as the system of choice for commercial aerospace primary or secondary attitude and heading systems.
Our AH-1000 is a micro-electromechanical system (MEMS) attitude and heading reference system (AHRS) designed to serve as the attitude and heading reference system of choice for commercial aerospace primary or secondary attitude and heading systems.
The AH-1000 attitude and heading reference system was designed to provide unparalleled reliability and performance with significantly reduced size and weight compared to similar systems. This design allows the AH-1000 to provide the lowest total cost of ownership experience for an ARINC-705 AHRS.
Key attributes of the AH-1000 include:
- Extraordinarily reliable with estimated >30,000 hours mean time between failure (MTBF)
- Reduce operating costs with ARINC-705 AHRS capability in a significantly smaller and lighter form factor than comparable systems
- Most accurate attitude and heading MEMS AHRS available on the market, including TSO C5f for directional gyro mode
- Full digital interface using our proven MEMS technology
- Interfaces with our KMG7010 3-axis solid state magnetometer
- Aircraft personality module (APM) stores aircraft-specific information, installation options and calibration data