A330/340 LED Logo Light
Honeywell offers a new LED Logo Light to replace existing Halogen-based lights installed on the A330 and A340 aircraft for increased illumination and uniformity on the aircraft tail for brighter logo graphics.
A Standard In Aircraft Lighting That You Can Trust
All Honeywell LED products undergo rigorous testing to ensure they meet advertised performance. Based onproven experience meeting performance, quality, reliability and on-time delivery commitments, Honeywelloptimizes our LED applications in the areas of optical design and control, power management, thermal management, and environmental protection.
- Plug-and-play LED upgrade
- Increases aircraft safety and recognition through improved light output, color and uniformity
- Reduces operator costs through:
- reduction in maintenance and improvement in aircraft availability
- photometric life up to 50,000 hours
- built-in thermal management to sustain light output over the life of the LEDs
- robust environmental protection
- input power reduced by over 50%
- no scheduled maintenance
On Wheels, Rails or Wings: Honeywell Uses UVC Light to Reduce Viruses in Transportation
The Honeywell UV Treatment System is a portable, compact and cost-effective UVC system specifically designed for transportation systems like aircraft, buses and more.
Honeywell Signs New Distribution Agreement with Sherwood Aviation for Mechanical Components
Honeywell has selected Sherwood Aviation as a new world-wide distributor for mechanical components and other products on military and government platforms.
Honeywell Survey Reveals 81% of Travellers are Ready to Take Their Next Flight Within 12 Months
Air travellers show a desire for aircraft cabins cleaned by ultraviolet (UV) light to boost confidence in flying again.
Honeywell's Cool New Rocky Research Business Takes the Heat
Honeywell acquires thermal management company Rocky Research to enhance directed energy capabilities.