- Aerospace Unplugged
- Brad Keselowski and Chief Pilot John Gorman on COVID & Business Aviation
Over the past decade, Brad Keselowski has won the Cup and Xfinity Championships, the Brickyard 400, the Southern 500 and the Coca-Cola 600. In addition to being a NASCAR driver, Brad is a family man, a business owner and an avid business jet traveler. Today, he’s joined by his Chief Pilot, John Gorman, to discuss how COVID has impacted Business Aviation.
With a behind-the-scenes look, you’ll learn:
- The impact the pandemic had on business aviation and the special procedures that were put in place as result
- The break-even that persuaded Brad to move from chartering to private aircraft ownership
- Why Brad chose to upgrade an older aircraft over buying one new
- The Honeywell Primus Elite system onboard Brad’s Lear 45 and why he chose the Maintenance Service Plan (MSP) for his avionics
Visit our podcast page to find links to Aerospace Unplugged on your favorite podcast app.