Your browser is not supported.
For the best experience, please access this site using the latest version of the following browsers:
By closing this window you acknowledge that your experience on this website may be degraded.
Upgrade to LASEREF IV with Western Jet Aviation
LASEREF Family – the Industry Standard for Inertial Reference System by Honeywell and Western Jet Aviation.
Recently, Honeywell introduced the LASEREF IV that replaces the aging LASEREF II and III, which became obsolete at the end of 2019 and are no longer supported through Honeywell.
This new configuration provides many benefits:
- Improved cost of maintenance with a modular design and assembly
- MTBF (Mean Time Between Failures) consistently exceeds 40,000 hours
- MTBUR (Mean Time Between Unscheduled Removals) more than 20,000 hours since service entry in 1997
- 25 pounds lighter than LASEREF II and 10 pounds lighter than LASEREF III
- 30 percent improvement in demonstrated reliability
This lighter, simple unit replacement provides the lowest cost of ownership for inertial reference systems.
To help you upgrade to the best performance in class, Honeywell is offering a special trade-in program available through Western Jet. For each LASEREF IV ordered, receive a trade-in credit with the return of each LASEREF II and LASEREF III unit.
Contact Western Jet Aviation for details, STC’s available and fleet pricing.
Don't delay; this incentive is only for a limited time!