Your browser is not supported.
For the best experience, please access this site using the latest version of the following browsers:
By closing this window you acknowledge that your experience on this website may be degraded.
As mission profiles become more complex, the equipment needed to support them grows too. A perfect example of this is the UH-60 helicopter which entered service in 1979 and is still going strong, supporting missions around the world. As more and more equipment is added to improve degraded visual environments, war-fighter safety, mission effectiveness, and increase survivability, the need for more power becomes ever more critical.
Our 60kVA main generator system upgrade is designed to deliver more power for your mission needs. Benefits include:
- 33% more power to your helicopter enables avionics, radars, safety systems, jamming equipment, radios and other electronic systems to be powered all at the same time
- Drop-in replacement for the existing 45kVA generator – the upgrade fits and operates in the same environment
- Mature design delivers a low risk product upgrade with the same proven performance and reliability as the existing 45kVA system
- Improved power to weight ratio of 4.46 lbs per aircraft
- No new hardware required
- No impact to the gearbox
- Proven in service with US Special Ops Blackhawk
- Available to buy now
To find out more about how this upgrade can benefit your fleet contact a member of our team.