The LASEREF IV is a ring laser gyro based inertial reference unit that replaces the aging LASEREF II and III, which became obsolete at the end of 2019 and is no longer supported through Honeywell.
This configuration provides a lighter, simple unit replacement with higher reliability, standard communication bus digital outputs, and improved maintenance, which provides the lowest cost of ownership for inertial reference systems.
This upgrade has many other benefits:
- 35 percent weight and power reductions versus the aging LASEREF III
- Lowest cost of ownership with higher reliability and improved maintenance
- Automatic re-align function for post flight alignment for quick turns
- Auto-calibration of the sensors to maintain optimal performance over time
- MTBF (Mean Time Between Failures) consistently exceeds 40,000 hours
To help you upgrade to the best performance in class, Honeywell and Clay Lacy are offering a special trade in program. For each LASEREF IV ordered, receive a trade-in credit with the return of each LASEREF II and LASEREF III unit.
For details and fleet pricing, click on the link below to be contacted by Clay Lacy or you can reach out to Eddy Diaz, Avionics Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 818-989-2900.
Don’t delay: this incentive is only for a limit time!