Now is the time to upgrade to business aviation’s best inertial reference system—Honeywell’s LASEREF IV—the ideal replacement for your older LASEREF II or LASEREF III system, that reached the end of life in December 2019. Don’t get caught with an AOG situation.
This new configuration represents a significant advancement in inertial reference system technology. It offers a 30% improvement in reliability, 35% weight reduction, uses considerably less power and has the lowest cost of ownership of any inertial reference system flying today. Also, by upgrading, you will have a lot of additional benefits:
- Automatic re-align function for post-flight alignment for quick turns
- Auto-calibration of the sensors to maintain optimal performance over time
- High latitude alignment up to 78.25-degree north latitude
- High latitude magnetic heading map
- Improved maintenance with modular design and assembly
Honeywell and ExecuJet MRO Services, a Honeywell Authorized Dealer with facilities in Africa, Asia, Australasia, Europe and the Middle East, are also offering a special offer – save up to $26,250* when you take advantage of this limited-time trade-in credit.
Fill in the form below to schedule your upgrade and take your aircraft to the new industry standard. An ExecuJet representative will contact you shortly.
*Check special conditions to receive the trade-in credit that is valid until the end of 2021.