JetWave Business Aviation
JetWave High-Speed Satellite Communications Hardware
Seamless Connectivity For Business Aviation
Honeywell’s JetWave provides in-flight Wi-Fi that is fast, reliable and available anytime, anywhere and at any altitude. JetWave is the hardware that allows you to connect to Inmarsat’s Jet ConneX, the fastest broadband available for business aviation. Jet ConneX is the first consistent high-speed broadband service to span the world.
From the moment you climb aboard until you touch down and taxi, only our JetWave system delivers secure, high-speed Wi-Fi on all your devices that are as good as you get in the office or home.
- True broadband connectivity, capable of speeds up to 33 Mbps
- Operates on Inmarsat Aviation’s GX Ka-band network, enabled by four satellites covering the globe (polar regions excepted)
- Committed information rates provide the industry’s highest data rate guarantee
- Service offered directly from Honeywell, supplemented by our Honeywell Forge Suite of apps and services
- Wide variety of service plans provides customers the flexibility to select the plan/price best suited to their needs
- Service plan pricing remains constant throughout the contract period, enabling easier annual operating budget management and eliminating financial surprises
Want to Find a Connectivity Solution That’s Right For you and Your Team? We are Here to Help!
Customer Success Story
Honeywell Creates Great Flying Experience for Mark Wahlberg
Mark and his flight operations team partnered with Honeywell to upgrade the flight deck, satellite communications system and other products, services and software solutions on his Bombardier Global Express business jet.
Streaming at 40,000 feet just became more affordable
Save $150,000 when you move on up to Honeywell’s JetWave SATCOM system and Inmarsat’s Jet ConneX airtime service plan for Challenger, Falcon 2000 or Falcon 900 operators.
The Dirty Little Secret about Ka vs Ku Frequencies
What's the difference between Ka and Ku band frequencies? Honeywell Aerospace compares data speeds and more for Ku and Ka band high-speed in-flight Wi-Fi solutions.
Honeywell Solutions at Heart of Major Bombardier Global Upgrade
Austria’s earliest established executive air operator, Tyrolean Jet Services, wanted to modernize its Bombardier Global. It turned to Honeywell for a full range of avionics, cabin and high-speed connectivity upgrades. All were completed at the same time, minimizing aircraft ground time. The aircraft is now prepared for all forthcoming air navigation mandates and has a state-of-the-art cabin that meets the demands of air charter customers.
Customer Success Story
Honeywell Keeps George Strait Connected at 40,000 Feet
Country music superstar George Strait knows the value of business aviation, using his business jet to travel from his Texas home to concert sites, personal appearances and charity events across the country.