At Honeywell, we know how important advanced and reliable technology is –especially when you’re a pilot. Clear vision in the cockpit means less fatigue and increased safety, comfort and efficiency.
That is why we have developed the AW139 Phase 8 upgrade for the Primus Epic 2.0 integrated avionics system. It delivers superior functionality, enhancing visual clarity and improving situational awareness. This allows for safer operations in marginal weather conditions in a wide variety of demanding operations, where the AW139 proves its industry leading capability every day.
The Phase 8 upgrade is based on a range of new and upgraded features, the new cockpit standard offers significant improvements including:
- Improved safety and passenger comfort with more stable approaches and smoother transitions - even at off airport landing areas
- Industry leading navigation performance (.3 RNP operations)
- Search patterns tailored for helicopter cockpits, making it easier for pilots to safely coordinate search and rescue operations
- Enhanced situational awareness in the cockpit
- Workload reduction for pilots during high tempo operations
- Improved maneuverability
- Better, more stable flight paths
The phase 8 upgrade is an ideal configuration for your helicopter, no matter the mission. Talk to our team today to learn more about how to upgrade to 8.