Honeywell and Dassault Aircraft Services have the right solution to elevate the performance of your aircraft – cabin and cockpit, all in one place!
Here are some of the state-of-the-art upgrades that are available now for your Falcon aircraft:
- Primus Epic Easy II - A software and hardware upgrade that provides the most advanced technologies in safety, situational awareness and enhanced navigation capabilities.
- SmartView Synthetic Vision System – Synthesizes flight information from multiple onboard databases, GPS and inertial reference systems into a complete, easy-to-understand 3-D rendering of the forward terrain. Its unparalleled resolution provides a view that pilots would see only on a clear day.
- Automatic Descent Mode (ADM) – Adds an additional safety feature by initiating an automatic descent to a safe altitude in case of depressurization at high altitude.
- Mark II+ Communications Management Unit (CMU) – Enables data and messaging transfers between airborne and ground-based systems by hosting communications protocols that allow for messages to be routed over various channels. It also provides access to data from onboard avionics systems, enabling analytics that improve fuel efficiency and ensure schedule integrity.
- JetWave in-flight Wi-Fi – Delivers secure, high-speed Wi-Fi that’s as good as you get at home or in the office, by connecting with the Inmarsat Jet ConneX Ka-Band network, the best broadband service available for business aviation.
All these options and many others can be easily installed at a Dassault Aircraft Services center near you.
Fill in the form below to be contacted by a DAS representative and schedule your upgrade.