From commercial airlines, military aircraft to private jets, Honeywell satellite communications are deployed worldwide within aircraft units of all shapes and sizes. From the sky to the ground, our communication platforms enable flight crews and passengers to enjoy the luxuries of global high-speed data connectivity.
- Aircraft Data Gateway
- Aspire 100 and Aspire 150 Satellite Communications Systems
- Aspire 200 Satellite Communication System
- Aspire 300 and Aspire 350 Satellite Communications Systems
- Aspire 400 Satellite Communications System
- HSD-400 Voice and High-speed Data Transceiver
- HSD-440 Voice and High-speed Data
- Honeywell UAV SATCOM
- JetWave High-Speed Satellite Communications Hardware
- VIPER Mobile Satellite Communications
- Wired and Wireless Handsets
- X Band Satellite Communications Terminal
Why Honeywell Satellite Communications?
News & Media
Pipistrel Selects Honeywell's Revolutionary Small UAV SATCOM System For All Unmanned Aircraft Platforms
Honeywell's satellite communications system for Nuuva V300, V20 and Surveyor aircraft is world’s smallest, but packs the punch of technology found on jetliners.
Honeywell JetWave High-Speed Wi-Fi System Receives CAAC’s Validation of Supplemental Type Certificate
Certification paves way for inflight Wi-Fi speed similar to the experience at home.
Honeywell Achieves Certification for Aspire 400 Satellite Communications System
The Aspire 400 system provides a more secure data pipe to and from the aircraft, delivering safety services and high-speed voice and data communications for cockpits and cabins in a compact, lightweight and low-powered package.
Inmarsat, Honeywell Partner to Deliver Innovative Satcom Solutions to the U.S. Government
Strategic agreement ensures U.S. government aeronautical customers have access to highly reliable mobile communications globally.
Honeywell Launches World's Smallest Satellite Communications Technology for Unmanned Aerial Vehicles
All-new connectivity offering will give unmanned aerial vehicles access to reliable worldwide coverage and improved situational awareness.