Important Changes to Honeywell TPE331 Channel Partner Network
Important Changes to Honeywell’s Global TPE331 Authorized Channel Partner Network
Originally designed in 1959 and certified in 1965, the Honeywell TPE331 engine is one of the most reliable and proven turboprop engines in the world. Honeywell establishes Authorized Channel Partners across the globe to help pilots and operators keep their TPE331 engine performing at its best.
In a recent review, Honeywell evaluated the Authorized Channel Partner network, ultimately reducing the number of Authorized Channel Partners in our global network.
Channel Partners, as an authorized extension of Honeywell, provide customers with a Honeywell-approved source of parts, support, installation, maintenance, repair, service, warranty, and special program applications. By servicing and/or repairing your aircraft’s TPE331 engine with a Honeywell Authorized Channel Partner, operators can:
- Keep maintenance and event costs low with special pricing programs and discounts only available to Authorized Channel Partners
- Reduce downtime thanks to Channel Partner stocking requirements
- Feel confident that parts installed on their aircraft are OEM certified and meet the original design intent
- Have access to long term OEM support and warranties, including product improvements
- Trust that their maintenance technician has received the latest training and has access to the latest technical publications from Honeywell
Additionally, each of the Honeywell Authorized Channel Partners in our TPE331 engine network have been selected due to their unique market reach and a strong track record of performance, integrity, and compliance.
Click here to find an Authorized TPE331 Channel Partner near you.