The 2 full days event will cover a wide variety of topics, such as:
1. Latest information on key products: APU, Avionics, Mechanical components and Wheels & Brakes.
- The latest information will include: Product upgrades, Reliability information, current issues and path towards resolution.
- Key products covered will be:
- 131-9, 331-350, 331-500, HGT1700 APUs
- Weather radar, ADIRUs, TCAS, Radio Altimeter, ELTs etc.
- Starter Air valve, TCV, PCCV, HPSOV, PRSOV etc.
2. Additionally, functional updates will cover:
- Latest on OEM surveys and Honeywell action plan
- C&PS organizational changes
- Honeywell GO Direct solution
- ISC performance and recovery path
- Updates on Honeywell MyAerospace Portal.
- AOG process
3. Current commercial queries
4. RMUs - promote key sales and revenue opportunities
5. Customer dedicated session – We will take feedback and address questions raised by our customers
Please Note: April 27 is reserved for individual customer meetings, so please be sure to make direct reservations with your dedicated Honeywell Customer Support Manager.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Honeywell Events Team