Special Pricing and Trade-In Credit Now Available
There has never been a better time to upgrade the superior performance of the LASEREF® IV inertial reference system from Honeywell. Earlier-generation LASEREF II and LASEREF III systems are becoming obsolete and Honeywell plans to stop supporting them after Dec. 31, 2019. Customers who wish to upgrade to the LASEREF IV with Duncan Aviation are eligible for a $52,000 trade-in credit plus attractive promotional pricing.
The LASEREF IV Inertial Reference Unit (IRU) is the ideal replacement for the LASEREF II or LASEREF III you may be flying today. Benefits and features include:
- Automatic re-align function for post flight alignments for quick tur
- Auto-calibration of sensors to maintain optimal performance over time
- Lowest cost of ownership with 30% higher reliability and improved maintenance
- 35% weight and power reduction compared to the LASEREF III
- Can be updated to the latest magnetic variation tables for IFT precision approach capability.
Considering upgrade your LCD displays? Ask about our DU-875 and LASEREF IV bundle to capture even greater savings!
Don’t delay! Trade in-credits and special pricing will expire on December 31, 2019.
For information about pricing, quotes or scheduling please fill out the form below and a member of the Duncan Aviation team will be in touch shortly.