To keep crowded skies safe, aviation safety agencies worldwide are mandating improvements to better locate planes, maximize airspace use, increase safety and enhance communications. Make compliance quick and cost-effective – and make your flights more efficient.
Get Compliant, Not Grounded
Dutch business jet operator and management company EXXAERO worked with Honeywell partner JetSupport to avoid the risk of product availability preventing compliance with the European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) Automatic Dependent Surveillance-Broadcast Out (ADS-B Out) mandate.
The FAA requires Automatic Dependent Surveillance-Broadcast Out (ADS-B) equipment to fly in almost all controlled airspace. Honeywell offers ADS-B Out solutions for aircraft from:
- Textron Aviation
Meet Future Air Navigation System 1/A (FANS 1/A) requirements with our solutions. We can help you stay compliant with upgrades such as:
- Flight management systems
- Communication management units
- Cockpit voice recorders
- And multiple radio and SATCOM solutions
Maintain compliance with new environmental and fuel-use mandates using software and services that help you better understand how fuel is spent, conduct trajectory analysis, monitor initiatives and more.
- Gain fuel savings and flight efficiency optimization.
- Get a comprehensive view of all fleet and environment data.
- Add a potential additional 1 percent savings on top of existing fuel efficiency programs.