Leading the way in micro UAVs, T-Hawk was the first UAV with hover and stare capability in a wide range of weather conditions.
With unique hover-and-stare capability, T-Hawk supports advanced intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (ISR) with real-time video documentation. Combat-proven since 2007, the T-Hawk features vertical takeoff and landing. T-Hawk is easy to assemble and can be airborne within 10 minutes.
T-Hawk supports a broad range of missions:
- IED identification and monitoring
- Target acquisition and damage assessment
- Homeland security
- Disaster surveillance and damage assessment operations are simple with T-Hawk’s features
- Autonomous flight with dynamic re-tasking and manual intervention
- Adaptable flight planning with up to 100 waypoints per flight plan and up to 10 pre-planned flight plans stored on the ground station
- 24/7 operations, day or night, in diverse environments (such as salt, sand, dust or fog)
- Flexible payload uses gimbaled EO and IR imaging sensors in a modular, interchangeable package
- Climbs at a rate of 25 feet per second up to 10,000 feet
- Flies up to 50 miles per hour
- 46-minute endurance
- Weighs under 20 pounds and fits in a backpack