Honeywell’s GoDirect™ Network captures in-flight satellite internet health details and delivers to maintenance personal for up to date status and troubleshooting.
Once connected to the onboard Wi-Fi network, the application can perform status queries of the various satellite communication hardware. Icons and text messages will indicate the status of each component and whether the end-to-end internet connection is complete. Any issues with the connection will be identified through a visual cue, and guidance for a solution is presented.
Status query results can be viewed or emailed to Honeywell technical support or your director of maintenance directly through the application.
GoDirect Network also shows data usage details by aircraft and fleet.
- Standard and custom speed test for JetConnex network
- Visual cues of your network status
- Potential solutions to correct connectivity issues
- Network change push notifications
- Network failure notifications
- Network status updates to ground operations
- Per device details to ground operations
- Network status with failure resolution
- Flight details information
- In app messaging to flight crew
- Connection history log
- Displays devices connected to your Wi-Fi network
- Aircraft position on world map with service coverage overlay
- Notifications for: internet service changes, entering/leaving coverage area, entering/leaving countries, number of devices connected and over-temperature warning
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in 3.0
1. New features including connectivity status and usage information for maintenance personnel