Our professional flight data specialists are available 24/7 to assist you in preparing the most efficient flight plan for any destination worldwide. Our specialists are experienced aviation professionals, including a mix of FAA-certified aircraft dispatchers, weather planners, and commercial pilots. Flight planning with GoDirect™ Flight is fast, accurate, and intuitive. Convenient access to our worldwide flight planning is available via the telephone, on the Internet, and through datalink communications.
GoDirect Flight utilizes OEM aircraft performance data combined with the most current atmospheric forecasts to yield very precise fuel burn and time calculations on every flight plan we create. Along with intelligent flight planning, the GoDirect Flight incorporates EUROCONTROL validated routing to ensure route filing success.
Sign In to flightservices.honeywell.com.
- 24/7 access to highly-trained flight data specialists and licensed dispatchers
- East access to flight planning via website, phone, application or datalink live chat
- Save time with intuitive tools designed to optimize planning
- Reduce operating costs by planning the most accurate and efficient route to your destination
Flight Tracking Available Now
GoDirect Flight Services now has new flight scheduling features that make it easier than ever to transfer flight tracking between software systems. Working with respected industry partners, we’re introducing tools that will eliminate the need for manual data entry and speed up your operation. GoDirect Flight Services Subscribers now have access to new features including automatic flight logging, position reports, flight tracking and transferred flight schedule data for faster and easier flight planning.
- Integrated OEM aircraft performance data
- Built-in trip cost estimate and altitude/cruise mode selection tools
- Customer/company custom route database
- ATC preferred routes
- Equal Time Point (ETP), Extended-range
- Twin-engine Operational Performance
- Standards (ETOPS), and Point-of-Safe-Return (PSR) calculation
- EUROCONTROL validated routes
- EUROCONTROL slot assignment messages/confirmations
- Flight plan uplink to FMS (recall)
- Multiple optimization and route entry options
- Multiple/custom flight plan formats
- Storage and transmission of third-party flight plans
- AC-U-KWIK data integration