The AMT-1800 Intermediate-Gain Antenna is designed to bring ARINC 781 functionality to the smallest Class 7 form factor on the market. The phased array technology maintains performance at low look angles and meets the most stringent passive intermodulation (PIM) SwiftBroadband requirements. The AMT-1800 IGA operates over the extended L-band frequency range to support operation with the new Inmarsat Alphasat satellite.
- Phased array offers low profile and superior reliability
- ARINC 781 air transport functionality, in form factor optimized for BGA
- Inmarsat Class 7 IGA multi-channel antenna
- Extended L-band frequency range for Alphasat (XLB) 1518 – 1675 MHz
- Provides coverage over full Inmarsat coverage volume (5° look angle)