TALIN® is built with Honeywell’s industry leading, high-accuracy ring laser-gyro and accelerometers for unparalleled performance. With over 15,000 TALIN systems deployed by land, air and sea on more than 60 military and commercial platforms worldwide, Honeywell’s inertial systems represent a proven, battle-tested solution.
Our TALIN family provides precise, reliable, best-value solution for INS/GPS navigation. TALIN is ideal for GPS-denied environments and provides a quality solution when compared with other navigation systems. TALIN is easily installed and can be hard mounted in any orientation, providing a smaller, lighter and more reliable performance than other available solutions. Performance levels are configurable to meet a range of price and capability requirements. From the high value TALIN 2000 to the exceptionally accurate TALIN 6000 we offer the right solution for your application.
The TALIN family includes a range of products tailored to your application
- Military vehicles and tanks where pointing accuracy and precision navigation in GPS denied conditions is critical – the serial interface TALIN, the gTALIN with an embedded GPS and the Ethernet capable eTALIN II can be customized to fit your platform. The eTALIN Mini provides an option when physical space is at a premium.
- Artillery – aTALIN has an Ethernet interface and is specially designed to withstand high shock environments.
- Radar/Satcom stabilization, missile launcher pointing/stabilization – TALIN, gTALIN and eTALIN II are all available in a range that allows you to balance price and performance.
- Light military vehicles where basic GPS denied navigation is all that is needed – TALIN 500.
- Military Survey applications – the small, cost effective light weight north finder (LWNF) and high precision Simplified Survey System (SSS) can also be customized to meet the needs of your application.
To find out what our customers think of our product please click here.
For additional marine solutions including gyrocompasses, AHRSs and INSs please visit our Laseref Marine page. For information on our TALIN products for navel applications, please visit our Naval Solutions main page.