The HG1900 is a high performance Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU) designed to meet the needs of a broad range of guidance and control applications. These platforms require high performance under the most demanding environmental conditions. The small size, light weight, and low power make the HG1900 ideal for tactical guidance applications.
The HG1900 includes Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems (MEMS) gyros and quartz resonating beam accelerometers. In addition, the HG1900 employs an internal environmental isolation system to attenuate unwanted inputs commonly encountered in real world applications.
Three different performance grades of the HG1900 are available as off-the-shelf items. The HG1900 offers many configurable features, such as data rate output and flight control filtering, to simplify system integration. Honeywell designs, develops and manufactures all of the inertial sensors utilized in the HG1900 IMU. The HG1900 has been successfully deployed by the U.S. DoD and international militaries on a wide range of weaponry, UAV, and platform stabilization applications as well as in commercial applications.
- All inertial sensors utilized in our tactical IMUs are designed, developed and manufactured by Honeywell.
- Proven performance in a wide range of military and commercial applications.
- Industry standard RS-422 serial interface is offered on all IMUs.
- Units feature a wide range of factory configurable interface protocols, including a Synchronous Data Link Control (SDLC) option, an asynchronous serial option, a gated clock option and a custom serial option.
- Solid-state electronics improve dependability and reliability throughout unit operational life.